Islamabad, December 15 (KMS): Abdul Basit, a former Pakistani diplomat, has said that when Financial Action Task Force (FATF) will blacklist India for funding the Lahore blast on 23rd June 2021.
According to Kashmir Media Service, Abdul Basit, who also served as the former High Commissioner of Pakistan to India, in a tweet said that the Lahore blast had occurred in June 2021 but no actions has, so far, been taken against India for funding the blast.
When will FATF blacklist India for funding the Lahore blast on 23 June 2021, he questioned in his tweet.
In June 2021, a powerful blast near the residence of Jamaatud Dawa chief Hafiz Saeed in Johar Town killed three people and injured 24 others, including a police constable.
Six-year-old Abdul Haq, his father Abdul Malik, 50, and a young passerby died in the explosion that left a four-foot-deep and eight-foot-wide crater on the road and damaged several houses and shops nearby.
Days after the incident, the then information minister Fawad Chaudhry and national security Adviser Dr Moeed Yusuf told a press conference that the mastermind of the attack was an Indian citizen and he is associated with RAW, Indian intelligence agency.