IIOJK in focus

Non-Kashmiri dies in Sopore due to suffocation caused by gas leakage

Srinagar, November 29 (KMS): In Indian illegally occupied Jammu and Kashmir, a non-Kashmiri died while another one was admitted to a hospital, today, due to suffocation caused by a gas leak in Sopore town of north Kashmir’s Baramulla district.

An official told the media that the non-Kashmiri died while his colleague was hospitalised after suffocation caused by a gas leak when they were sleeping in a truck in Sopore Fruit Mandi.

He said the deceased was identified as Rakesh Kumar and another one namely Anwesh Kumar was shifted to sub-district hospital Sopore. They were residents of Gurdaspur city in the Indian state of Punjab, he said.

Related Articles

Back to top button