Modi regime’s another sinister move to mislead world on IIOJK’s ground situation

Srinagar, August 24 (KMS): Narendra Modi-led fascist Indian government is taking every sinister step to mislead the international community on the grim ground situation in Indian illegally occupied Jammu and Kashmir and present a picture of normalcy in the territory.

In the latest attempt in this regard, the Delhi-control administration of IIOJK has granted permission to more than 150 Bollywood and Tollywood filmmakers to shoot films and web series in the territory.

Officials said the J&K Film Development Council (JKFDC) has received more than 500 requests from filmmakers to resume shooting.

Film Officer Afaq Rasool Gadda told the media that so far 150 filmmakers have been given permission to shoot in IIOJK.

Gadda said major South and Bollywood banners will shoot films and web series in the coming months.

Another official said that many producers in Punjab are also showing keen interest in shooting their music videos in autumn and winter.

The IIOJK administration has incorporated the permit system in the Public Service Guarantee Act (PGSA) 2011. It implies that the administration must give permission to producers who intend to shoot in the territory within the stipulated time of 30 days.

%d bloggers like this: