Pakistan rejects Indian statement of denying its involvement in recent Dasu terrorist attack

Islamabad, August 14 (KMS): Pakistan has categorically rejected the absurd remarks by the Indian Ministry of External Affairs, denying India’s involvement in the recent Dasu terrorist attack.

In a statement on Saturday, Foreign Office Spokesperson Zahid Hafeez Chaudhri said Pakistan has repeatedly presented irrefutable evidence of India’s active planning, promoting, aiding, abetting, financing and execution of terrorist activities in Pakistan.
He said we presented a detailed dossier to the international community last year. Recently, we presented evidence on India’s involvement in the Lahore attack. The most familiar and undeniable face of India’s state-sponsorship of terrorism against Pakistan is Commander Kulbhushan Jadhav caught red-handed in March 2016.

He said India typically resorts to sophistry, obfuscation and re-fabrication. Bland denials and regurgitation of a false narrative, however, will not change facts, he added.

The Spokesperson asked India to abjure the use of state terrorism as an instrument of policy. He said Pakistan will continue to resolutely oppose Indian machinations imperiling regional peace and security.